**Attention Students-Please Read Before Submitting an Override Request**
- Please only submit one override request per course, submitting more than one request for the same course can cause challenges than can affect your initial request.
- Once you have submitted your request please wait for our staff to respond to you by email. Your request will be addressed in the order received and we will respond in a timely manner.
- If you have submitted your request prior to an override period ending, and period has now ended and you have not received a response, please wait patiently as the department will still review your request as long as your override was submitted before the cutoff date.
Broad Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS) Advisers cannot grant overrides. Students must fill out the online request form (for Broad courses) or follow departmental procedures (for courses outside Broad).
Override Requests for Broad College Courses
- ACC 201/202, all 300- or 400-level courses in ACC, BUS, FI, GBL, HB, ITM, MKT, MGT, SCM.
- To request a course override, please use our online request system. You will fill out basic information about your override request by submitting a ticket on this web page. You will receive an email about the decision of your override request. You can also look up the status of your request by looking up the ticket you submitted by clicking on the “Lookup a Ticket” box.