Applications are accepted via MSU’s online application process.
- Submit an online application including a personal statement as to why the student wishes to join the MSSCM program
- Possess an undergraduate degree
- Have a GPA of at least a 3.0 in the last two years of undergraduate work
- Submit official transcripts
- Possess a minimum of two years of professional supply chain work experience
- Submit three recommendations from managers, supervisors, etc. regarding applicable supply chain management work experience
- Take the GMAT exam and have scores reported to the Broad School, Supply Chain Management Department. The test must have been taken no more than five years prior to the application and must indicate a general aptitude for graduate study